- Acknowledge that there are some projects where the focus is on the solution to be developed.
- Acknowledge that every proposal for a solution has its genesis in a problem situation.
aware of the need to uncover the probable problem situations in
relation to a proposed solution when only limited information is
provided about the former.
- Be aware of the widely held interpretation of the concept ‘innovation’.
the limits of such an interpretation and acknowledge the importance of
incorporating an awareness of a problem when considering an innovation.
- Identify criteria used to determine whether a product or a process qualifies as an innovation.
- Explain how developing a project proposal is essentially a way of developing a solution in response to a problem.
- Identify and explain the steps in writing a project report/project proposal.