- Establish the importance of ‘data’ in this phase of project work.
- Recognise the survey and the interview as two main data collection methods for undertaking project work.
- Identify and describe the core attributes that define these methods.
- Make the link between the questionnaire and the supporting information previously sourced.
- Explain how the questionnaire works and specify its constituent parts.
- Demonstrate an awareness of how individual items are created in the questionnaire.
- Distinguish among different types of items in the questionnaire.
- Construct a questionnaire.