- Differentiate the project as a problem-solving tool from other types of projects.
- Identify and describe the key attributes of the problem-solving approach to project work.
- Clarify your understanding of the term ‘problem’ and identify other terms that share a similar meaning.
- Differentiate between everyday understandings of problem-solving and those that apply in the project-work context.
- Convert your initial problem idea into a question.
- Use the question to build the problem statement.
- Identify and describe the key features of the problem statement.
- Generate the project objective and establish its relationship with the initial question and the problem statement.